CONTEMPLATIONS from a
. . . L A O - R E N . . .

thoughts... musings... ponders... reflections... dreams...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A kid trapped in an aging body...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Mission Completed

Nope, I ain't playing Grand Theft Auto or anything like that. silly! Actually, I'm just feeling glad that my ship managed to come back safe and sound from the latest operation without any hiccups.


Many of us do not realise it, but the threat of terrorism is very real. Of course there's really no point in keeping the general public on high alert all the time. That means that the responsibility of keeping our country safe and sound falls heavily on the shoulders of the Men & Women in uniform working hard 24/7 behind the scenes. These group of dedicated people are forever exposed to a certain element of risk, whether they like it or not. Their job practically guarantees that. They have my respect...



Missing out on my weekly dose of Naruto anime makes me fidget all over. It's really not a very bright idea not to air Episode 146 this week... luckily there's still Transformers Galaxyforce. I watched the latest dubbed Episode (Episode 30) today and that more or less swayed my decision to get Hasbro's Cybertron King Starscream when I was shopping @ Metro. The relatively large figure costs S$129 before 20% discount, which makes it S$103.2. However, you'll get a S$5 Metro credit if you bring your receipt to Customer Service. So technically, King Starscream costs only S$98.20, that's S$0.80 cheaper than Toys-Nation listed price of S$99; and of course it's way more troublesome to be lugging the toy back home all the way from Town when I live just 5 minutes away from Metro Tampines.

Besides SS, I manage to get a full set of GF GD-13 Rambles as well. Phew...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-.- Eyeshield 21 is quite nice.
About American football, but the anime itself is funny. ^^

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home