CONTEMPLATIONS from a
. . . L A O - R E N . . .

thoughts... musings... ponders... reflections... dreams...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A kid trapped in an aging body...

Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday B L U E S...

Whoever like Mondays raise up your hands...
Good news, I'm gonna treat each and every single one of you pea-brains a smack on your puny heads!


Having been on MC for the whole of last week, dragging myself up, and out from bed this morning had really been quite a chore. Y A W N ! What make matters worse is to finally get myself to work and discovering that the week ahead is choked full of work related events! DARN! Starting tomorrow night, I won't be having a single minute to myself all the way right till Saturday! Imagine that! 3.5 days, or 84 hours, or 5040 minutes of straight, non-stop work. Period.

I think I need to pass motion... Maybe I'll save it for tomorrow though. I'm pretty sure my kidneys, or bladder, or whichever part of the body it is that stores S H I T, is flexible enough to tahan for another day. Haha!

Off I go to my dusty PS2 liaoz. It's about time for me to perform a system check on my not-so-little-black-box to ensure it's still working fine. Cheers... . . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Mondays because I'll get my pocket money. Is that a good reason or what?
Want to shit then go lah...buay tahan... this also wanna post...
By the way, where is the hair saloon you and sister go to? Simei...which part?
Ahh, 3.5 days of no mp3 or animes...*sob*
Oops, better go hide in room before father come out to nag. Ja ne! (Why the time I published my comment doesn't match the current time)

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home