CONTEMPLATIONS from a
. . . L A O - R E N . . .

thoughts... musings... ponders... reflections... dreams...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A kid trapped in an aging body...

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Me Ain't No BITCH!

People, I've got a serious problem... exactly what am I suppose to be bitching about here? Hell, this is just the 2nd entry and I'm already totally lost....
Maybe I'm not cut out to be a blogger like the rest of the world is... damn...

... anyway, me thinks I'm recovering well from the really terrible ordeal of having my wisdom teeth extracted... I had it done last Monday and the very nice Dentist very kindly described to me how she's gonna :

  • cut my gums
  • pull it up
  • chuck it to one side
  • drill my wisdom tooth in half
  • pull half a piece out
  • drill the other half-piece to smaller pieces, and
  • suck the rest of it right out...

That's not forgetting the 3 injections before the whole operation and the 3 stitches I got afterwards...
I mentioned teeth cos I had 2 removed. The top one is a much simpler pull-it-out-with-a-big-assed-plier-with-plenty-of-head-jerking affair. Phew...
In short, I'm really glad that I survived...

I had 3 Mini Cornettos today despite the fact that I'm still suffering from sore gums and an aching jaw whenever I open my mouth more than a centimetre apart... haha! Yippee!


Speaking of food, how many of you people have tried Five Stars Chicken Rice at East Coast Road opposite Holy Family Church? I took up their delivery service this afternoon, and they sucks.... BIG time....

  • the delivery took 1.5 hours
  • the chicken portion is so little, is all bones with little meat, not to mention really dry
  • the cucumber is really hard
  • the You Tiao is soft and slimy
  • the rice portion is ridiculously huge! And worst of all,
  • the bill adds up to S$26.20!

A cool quarter of a hundred bucks for an innocent group of 4 little kids (including myself)... takeaways really sucks! I'm glad we didn't tipped the guy...



I ain't doing too bad a job so far eh? I mean up there, with all the complaints and bitching. I guess I'm a natural when it comes to criticism, haha!


I finally got my Generation 1 Scorponok today! He's a loose buy from eBay and besides missing out Fasttrack's pair of Guns, a loose screw connecting Fasttrack's top to his bottom and a small chip off the Claw Shield, I'm generally satisfied with him. I've in fact placed an order from Reprolabels to get him dressed up in new stickers! I think he's pretty excited about that! Gigastorm is another gem. Totally MISB! Not that it meant anything to me since I opened him up anyway. Haha! The only letdown is the GalaxyForce Phase Ignition book I got from HobbyLink Japan. It doesn't cover all the characters in the series and I'm really foolish to waste my hard-earned dough on it...

That's about it folks. I hope I don't kenna duty tomorrow...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, there isn't any rules on telling ya that you need to blog everyday. That's boring... because those who did will just be rambling on. Anywayz, the description is gross... funny how dentists can make you shiver with fear huh?
Hmm? That five star chicken arh, I've always wanted to try... but didn't get a chance to. Heng you say not nice ^^.

Oh, lastly, thanks for your help yesterday. By the way, when mum came back, you were still helping us right? She thought you're one of my groupmates and she was thinking why this red shirt guy so dao de. MUahahaha! Ja ne!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home